OT-Date line Las Vegas 2:07 AM

After doing several ride alongs with Metro, I can tell you their attitude is, "They got away ...... tonight."

People like that will be back tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow til the last syllable of recorded time.

OOps, sorry Will.

Most cops will tell you that they eventually get the bad guys, but not for every little thing they did, and sometimes, they get caught in the web and go up for something they didn't really do.

Funny how that works.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Lots of Trunk Trackers out there and the prices are coming down.

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

Reply to
Gunner Asch