OT Dow @ Jul 1 betting pool

This is a reminder of bids entered, for Dow at close of Jul 1,

2009. Bids cannot be added or altered any longer.

SteveB: 5,000 Ignoramus: 8,000 Jon Anderson: 5,500 steamer: (no valid entry) Wes: 9,000 ben91932: 10,300 Winston @ bigbrother.net: 5,750 Steve WalkerFusion640 @ verizonwallet.com: 7,450

Ignoramus21372

I might be a contender!

Reply to
Wes

Looks like it is going in that direction.

Ignoramus13610

I'd really be quite happy to be wildly wrong. Doesn't do us peons any good when the economy is in the dumps.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

I'd be happy to see ben* win, best 5 bucks I'd ever spend. ;)

Wes

Wes

1957? You born in the year of the Sputnik?

Wes

Wes

Warm regards to a fellow member of the crèche of 57.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Yep. An old fart to some, but to others, still a pup....

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Heck, in that event, I'd double up on my bet, celebrating that I was wrong! Best 10 bucks anybody ever spent.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

"still a pup...." Yep. I got married the day they put that up. ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick