semi ot: ebay auction - lots of views, only 2 bids

anyone every had something like this? I had an auction with 525 views and only 2 bids...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

russ

On Aug 23, 9:35=EF=BF=BDpm, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wro= te:

I know a guy who sells old kits. He was saying that some rare kits don't have as big a market as you'd think. The demand is low because everyone who wants a vac-form Fairey Fruitbat already has one.

Reply to
tomcervo