[OT] Great funeral

Notice the Liberals are still gagged and tied as the ship burns.

Gunner

Gunner

Buy a ParaOrd double stack frame and build on it.

Stick a AMT Hardballer slide on it...

Thats my #2 gun.

14+1 rounds of 230gr Gold dots that will shoot into a 2" circle at 50 yrds all day

Gunner

Gunner

You dont have a 41? Damn..I thought everyone did

Gunner, who carries a 4" Mod 57 in a Bianci Cyclone when puttering around out in the desert.

Gunner

Gunner

No, and I'm seriously puzzled on how that could have happened. You've seen my vault, yes? But, the Thompson first.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You're setting a bad example, Gunner (not that that seems to bother you much :-) You know better than to put live ammo in a fire. It boils off in all directions. Gotta make up your mind, either the Viking Funeral or the loaded 45, not both.

Sorry about that, but, as an engineer I work with always reminds me, first get the Physics right and everything else works better.

Mac

Reply to
Jim McGill

Couple years ago, in (maybe) the Wisconsin Fire Journal, was an article about a house fire. The owner had had an M1 Carbine hanging on the wall, with loaded mag and one in the pipe. (yes. I know.) According to the article (yes, I know that too), the round in the pipe cooked off, the gun loaded the next one, and the process repeated a couple times. Article was complete with photos of a burned gun, clearly an M1 carbine.

If I were to guess, I'd doubt the story entirely and assume it was just loose rounds cooking off, but, who really knows...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

IL was burning some trash from the garage including some cardboard boxes they had gotten from an auction, previously full of storage unit stuff. Well, some of the stuff was miscellaneous ammo. She thought it had been removed and put in a coffee can. When the rounds got hot enough t was a little lively. She could hear the explosions a d stopped a piece of the casing with her leg. None of the lead went anywhere. It was still there when then raked through the mud after putting out the fire. The casing is still in her leg, too small and too close to the kneecap to dig for it. She still gets annoyed when I offer to bring a few rounds down for the next marshmallow roast;-) Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Most likely that depends a lot on how far out you are, or rather on how far out the boat is befor you set it afire. Avoidance of shipping lanes precludes it being a navigational hazard as well as minimizing witnesses.

Reply to
fredfighter

As in most camps, the rule was "unload before entering" but the new guy walked in and hung the .22 on the nail, catching the trigger as he did. After it was empty, he packed his gear and left for home, leaving his week's fees as a contribution to the laundry fund. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Ill be going out with a bang.

9 of them actually. Wilson mags..plus the 16 in the twin mag pouch

So while not a 21 gun self salute..it should get the message across.

Gunner

Gunner Asch