OT: N87V down--a request for help at Christmas

Hi, guys, if any of you have a bit of spare time, the interest, and a good internet connection, and don't mind using Google Earth, here is something that would be useful.

As we get together with our families, there are few families who are not having a joyful holiday.

The company Terraquest is a strategic partner of a company I am currently working with. On Nov 1, they lost a contracted King Air survey aircraft in the jungles of Guyana, which, to date, has not been found. On board were two pilots from the contract company, and Patrick Murphy, a young flight technician from Terraquest.

Here is what can be done:

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany