OT Navy press release

Caption for photograph in Friday April 28 Northwest Navigator. I could not find the picture in the on line issue of the paper.

Dan

Machinery Repairman 2nd Class Cody Sterling repairs a valve using a hard hinge lathe in the machine shop aboard the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74).

Reply to
dcaster

As compared to a "soft" hinge? LOL.

Typical reporter and their quest for accuracy.

Reply to
John

LOL...

I read that and decided I was too far behind the times because I didn't know what a hard hinge lathe was. :)

Just for the record, I figured it out. :)

Reply to
Dave Lyon