OT Pinging Jeff Wisnia

Jeff, I composed a nice response to your comments to my post concerning lawyers, which I forwarded to you personally. I got it back undelivered. If you're interested in hearing from me with a friendly and complimentary response to your post, please contact me on the side.

Best regards,

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Just replied again, got the same response, but I also forwarded to your second addie. Comcast claims you aren't their customer. How do you get that to work? Sure would cut down on the spam!

Harold

----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to gateway-r.comcast.net.:

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos