OT - Ring Illuminators

Found these while browsing. Someone in here needed or built one. No relation to seller. Watch word wrap.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fluorescent-Ring-Illuminators-Lot-of-2_W0QQitemZ350242182678QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518c0f9616

--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@verizonwallet.com (remove wallet to reply)

These are OK, I have one at work, although it's hard to tell if they are exactly the same model I have. Replacement bulbs are pricey, although they last a long time given the typical usage on a microscope. It's hard to see from the photo if the clamping screws are still there. The newer versions use LEDs, which should last forever. $35 for two is a pretty decent price.
Doug White