OT - Ring Illuminators

Found these while browsing. Someone in here needed or built one. No relation to seller. Watch word wrap.

Steve Walker

Steve Walker wrote in news:VaSdnewg8IxFwWrXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

These are OK, I have one at work, although it's hard to tell if they are exactly the same model I have. Replacement bulbs are pricey, although they last a long time given the typical usage on a microscope. It's hard to see from the photo if the clamping screws are still there. The newer versions use LEDs, which should last forever. $35 for two is a pretty decent price.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White