OT - Sacrifices that Deer Hunters Make

About 2.4 MB:

R, Tom Q. Remove bogusinfo to reply

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

I get exactly the same problems and complaints when I make fittings and fixtures for the house :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

LOL!!! That was great!!! I got to show all my buddies this so they can show their ol ladies. Plus, the beer we Must drink after the hunt, to get all of the vitamins back into our bodies, that we swetted out!! And then we have to tell some stories to build our egos back so we have the power to go back out the next day...It's rough!!!

Reply to
Parks Perf