[OT] Singapore relaxes tough Gum Control laws under US pressure

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Only free men own gums

(other than the maxillofacial kind)

WB ..............

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Wild Bill

Kind of tough to chew.

Reply to
???

On Wed, 26 May 2004 00:47:44 GMT, Spehro Pefhany vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Are we talking firearms or prostitution here?

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted child would do this?"....the internet seems full of them. It's very sad

Reply to
Old Nick