-- "That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson Website @

Tim Williams

Same... 9.. :P

chem

Tim Williams wrote:

Reply to
chem

Hey Tom,

Well, it's because I'm getting old, and it's too early, and I didn't sleep well, and I'm hungry, and I worked hard yesterday, and I've got a lot on my mind, and the coffee is cold, and I hit my thumb with the hammer, and I got sawdust in my eyes, and I've got a nasty sliver in my pointy finger, and my monitor is getting worn out, and the mouse slips on the shiny desk surface, and I couldn't find the mouse pad, and they're all trick questions, and it's all in English English, and ah, ah, ah, ah sh*t :( I guess I should drop the getting from getting old. When I wasn't old, I would have got at least three right.

Super link. Thanks.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....does it count if I take the test again next week? Average it maybe, say over 40 or 50 tries??

pps.........I do better when there's a prize. Yeah!! THAT's it!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

again, same with me, 9/20. some of mine correct answers were guesses. is there a doctor in the house? i think a medical doctor would do well, maybe a biologist.

Brian asked about retesting, i wondered if the questions are the same? definitely a fun site, recommended (BBC in the UK).

--LOren

Reply to
Loren Coe