OT: Tuna fish

SWMBO got rid of my white sport coat shortly after our wedding '62. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Considering the alternatives available to me, skinny old fart feels OK.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

How about we publish a skinny old RCM farts calendar? Speedos and bifocal safety glasses.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Must. Lose. Mental Picture!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:27:05 -0700, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Hmm, you might not like the mental pictures of these old fartettes, either, Sir Win:

-- Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Jeeze, Larry.

What'd I do to you, eh? :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Ohmygod...myeyes...my eyes! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!

gurgle...rattle...kick.......

Gunner Asch

I still wear my 1973 JC Penneys wing tips with leather soles and nailed on heels when in a suit.

Wes

Wes

Beats the helll out of the Fat old RCM farts calendar. Lots of loose fitting clothes required.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Do you still have the Nehru who was wearing it? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That was a not so subtle hint that your 'Sporting' days were over. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How about a Hooters Calendar?

Michael A. Terrell

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:24:43 -0700, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Hey, you were _already_ suffering...