OT - US Senate Waffles Several Times on Gun Control Bills

You gotta love the old USA and the United States Senate!

In the morning I read this:

This evening I read this:

Thank God the US military has a better vision of mission than the Senate does for this country.

God Bless the NRA! They also have vision I agree with.

Mike Eberlein (Life Member, Proud Of It)

Reply to
mikee

Glenn Ashmore

The only problem is..they are busy supplying finger paint to and wiping the drool off the chins of Democrat congress critters.

Gunner

"I'm happy to live in a country that can afford to feed its own people, half the rest of the world, and still blow the other half back to the pre-Stone Age if called for. And screw the greenhouse gases anyway." Pete Albrecht

Reply to
Gunner

Have you heard from Pete lately? I emailed him several months ago and he responded and said he was busy doing things to make money. He must have gotten tired of the lefties (morons, my read) and decided he had better ways to spend his time than bait the idiots on this NG.. Too bad, his posts were always worth reading (particularly the insulting ones). I'm gettting a little weary of some of the Bush bashing/Republican hating/anti-gun rethoric on RCM, tho. Keep the faith, Gunner, you done good so far!

Mike Eberle>

Reply to
mikee