OT - What's going on in the USA

Does this preacher give financial advice also? that would be handy.

"Ignoramus31281" wrote in message

That one doesn't but these guys come on at 3:30 when I'm on the way home. http://www.compass1.org/
RogerN
Nations and individuals go through the pride cycle. From prosperity, to laziness. Decline to sin. Then calamity and destruction. Then repentance, and recovery. Prosperity returns, and the cycle begins again.
We're in sin, about to get to the destruction phase.
Though, I do think your description is accurate. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
This morning on the way to work, on "Through the Bible" radio, they were in the book of Esther, it's a secular story about how God rules providentially even through the worlds ungodly system of government. So I was wondering "What about Obama?" what is God doing through this piece of shit president?
To refine gold, you dissolve the impure gold in an acid. Then a chemical in urine is used to precipitate the gold out of the solution.
Presidents before Obama used to try to bring the country together, they made efforts to be bi-partisan, Obama separates. Obama is the piss, his voters are the scrap metal, and the pure gold are the people that can't mix with Obama and the crap that gets along with him!
The Bible said the good and wicked people would grow together and they would be separated before the harvest, the weeds would be gathered to be burned. God's using Obama to separate the gold from the scrap, the wheat from the chaff, the crops from the weeds. That means it's close to time for harvest and to burn the weeds! Goodbye Obama supporters, it's time for the RoundUp.
RogerN
RogerN wrote:

Oh good, metal content. I don't know much about refining, but isn't separating the gold as simple as heating the ore in a clay crucible?
--

Reply in group, but if emailing remove the last word.