OT: windows keyboard shortcut

My CNC control, Camsoft, has a new programming command called "SEND KEYS"...

I'd like to know if there are keyboard shortcuts to minimize a window (the - box in the upper right corner) and close a window (the X box in the upper right corner).

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Alt+Space, followed by 'N'

Alt+F4

S.

Reply to
Sevenhundred Elves

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message news:ecjch.6032$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

ALT + F4 closes the current window.

WINDOWS + M minimizes all windows.

Reply to
ff

Alt-F4. Use that combination whenever you are tempted to post an OT!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Great. So how do you navigate from a window that has focus to the desktop?

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

List of the keyboard shortcuts that are available in Windows XP

You want WindowsLogoKey + D for show deskop.

Reply to
Ian Malcolm

Not a keyboard shortcut but try clicking on that little icon on the task bar that says "show desktop".

To save going through these one by one try

or google for "keyboard shortcuts".

Reply to
Unknown

Works on W2k. Thank you very much! I don't do xpee.

Reply to
clutch

XMouse . It allows only focus on what the cursor is on , move cursor to new window , that window is in focus .

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Reply to
werty