Paint for a Wilton Vise

I have a Wilton vise that I'd like to repaint. The origional finish,
I'll call it a "hammertone" sort of a blue color but with glossy,
bumpy, varigated light and dark blue coating.
There is no Wilton web site that have found that can shed some
information. They just link to distributors.
I would imagine that the origional was powdercoated, but that is just
a guess.
Any suggestions where I can find a paint to match the origional?
Bob
Reply to
bob_1fs
The Wilton website is this:
I'm not sure about the paint.
Reply to
marc.britten
Try:
or gust google hammerite.
Reply to
Roger Shoaf
It looks like their Light Blue is what I'm looking for. Thanks Roger
Bob
Reply to
bob_1fs