Ping Iggy

I have decided I have too many air compressors that are just not needed. I'm thinking of selling a Quincy #325 on an 80 gallon tank with a 5hp

3ph motor and I have another #325 unmounted. Both are in perfect shape ready to rock-n-roll.

What do you think I should ask for each? Would a coat of paint make any difference?

I'll still have 2 Quinys, a hydrovane and a Cambell-Hausfeld.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You can sell a complete 325 unit for $1,000 relatively easily, I sold one for $1k in the midst of a Bush depression. That one had an oil filter.

Unmounted 325, I am guessing, $500.

Ignoramus10310

Sorry, I recall now that it was $900, but should easily be worth $1k now.

Ignoramus10310

Would it be worth some spit and polish and paint?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Cleaning, yes, paint, no

Reply to
Ignoramus10310

Got to love the commentary from Comrade Iggy.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner