Power feed for Sieg X3 {Grizzly G0463]

I'd like to get the power feed for the Sieg X3, however, as of this date, Grizzly does not carry it.
Any leads?

Louis Ohland wrote:

Try Lathemaster. Of if you are adventurous, you can order from Seig directly.
Louis Ohland wrote:

Oh yeah, try Chris at Littlemachineshop.com. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already support X3
He said they would be there in a couple months.