Practical Metalworking in the UK

http://www.speedcam.co.uk/gatso2a.htm
Good show lads!
Gunner
The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of
"loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long
Not impressive enough I'm afraid. Gunner - some of us here could really do with your consultancy and advice!
Regards Rob

--
Rob Hammond

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 01:00:46 +0000, Rob Hammond

I was rather wondering how well a bit of acetylene from a torch would work, if be injected into the box of the unit and then a lit stick or fuse stuck into the crack where you filled it.
A fellow on a motorbike could do quite a number of these in a row, if he had one of the tiny tanks used by HVAC personnel.
Just a thought.
Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 07:16:49 GMT, the renowned Gunner

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous. Those rascals need to be run out of town on a rail. The politicians who had all those cameras installed, that is.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:24:48 GMT, Spehro Pefhany <Spehro Pefhany

I strongly expect we're going to see them back here in the near future. I remember coming west on the 401 and seeing the flashes nailing the poor suckers coming down the long grade off the escarpment. Gerry :-)} London, Canada