Practical Metalworking in the UK

Good show lads!

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

Not impressive enough I'm afraid. Gunner - some of us here could really do with your consultancy and advice!

Regards Rob

In message , Gunner writes

Reply to
Rob Hammond

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous. Those rascals need to be run out of town on a rail. The politicians who had all those cameras installed, that is.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I strongly expect we're going to see them back here in the near future. I remember coming west on the 401 and seeing the flashes nailing the poor suckers coming down the long grade off the escarpment. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I was rather wondering how well a bit of acetylene from a torch would work, if be injected into the box of the unit and then a lit stick or fuse stuck into the crack where you filled it.

A fellow on a motorbike could do quite a number of these in a row, if he had one of the tiny tanks used by HVAC personnel.

Just a thought.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner