PVC air line

I've posted this in the past as well. Almost every compressor I've ever seen has a copper tube that connects the compressor head to the tank. On top of that, most all quality two stage compressors have finned copper tube intercoolers between stages.

Theories of variation in presure causing work hardening of copper to me sounds like real nonsense.

Reply to
gradstdnt

I was under the impression that AC lines run under higher pressure than most shop air lines as well. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand