Reliable Tools in Irwindale out of business?

Heck, that isn't so far to tote an anvil, unless you're planning on taking it home with a hand truck..

Here in Mich anvils have started to appear but some are bringing quite a bit more than they're worth (compared to some of the new anvils available). Eight or nine hundred bucks will get you a pretty nice brand new anvil, and while I almost always advocate buying used stuff this may be a case where new is preferable.

You can always make your own too, Ernie L. has some very good info on his site, dunno the page though, he's got a pretty huge site now.

How big of an anvil do you need?

John

Reply to
JohnM

I went by there maybe three months ago and the sign out front said they were remodeling the showroom... It's a bummer if they close.

They used to have great sidewalk sales to clear out the stuff they couldn't sell on eBay. I hope they keep those going, instead of just huckin' all that stuff into the trash.

Reply to
jpolaski

Actually I intended to use my 10 speed bike.

Reply to
nomail