REQ: cd-rom : HOME SHOP MACHINIST GUIDE TO METALWORKING

Please post in the binarie groep T.I.A.
henk

It's copyrighted. Also, even if it wasn't, asking for a huge file to be posted to every Usenet server in the world, because you can't find it on any of the obvious locations, is a bit selfish (copyright issues aside).

"binarie groep" kind of tells us what sort of person is asking.

Um, Dutch you mean?

Or lazy.

Evidence seems to indicate that both are true, unless the host "verwijderdit.xs2all.net" has suddenly moved location.
Dave Hinz wrote:

The host is xs2all. "verwijderdit" (two words) means "remove this"
Abrasha http://www.abrasha.com
xray wrote:

It does, but not to you!
Because you being a good homeboy American, you are rather uneducated and oblivious to anything other than English.
"binarie groep" is Dutch!
His email address contains "verwijder dit", whcih means "remove this".
Ah America, the land of cultural amnesia. No wonder we have a president like the one we have.
Reminds me of a Frank Zappa quote: "It would be easier to pay off the national debt overnight than to neutralize the long-range effects of our national stupidity."
Abrasha http://www.abrasha.com
Abrasha wrote:

Yes, because obviously someone who doesn't speak Dutch should expect a Dutch noun in the middle of an English sentence.
The only thing that looks uneducated is your prejudicial over-generalization and quick leap to a conclusion.
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:55:57 GMT, "El Barista"

Yes I am Dutch. OK my English is not perfect, and I mean a binary group
If you don't want to post that cd-rom don't sentence
Your Dutch is not beter than my English I think
Henk
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:15:35 +0200, TheSnowman

Yes, we know that.

That too.

If you don't want to pay for the copyrighted work, don't steal it.

Your country of origin doesn't change the realities of your ethics.