Retro Encabulator

Best with highspeed.

Do not be consuming liquids during viewing

Plenty of on topic content......

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner

Very similar in function to an interocitor, but much more modern and refined, of course. LOL!

Bill Smith

Reply to
Bill Smith

How did that guy keep a straight face? God that was funny!

Reply to
TheAndroid

Professional actors are both good at what they do and also don't know the subject matter so they don't know how ridiculous the script is.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

As usual of most corporate PR people he probably didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Couple of jokers in engineering probably dreamed it up and handed him the script which he dutifully followed.

Actually one of the absolute best corporate videos I ever saw was one by IBM introducing the AS400 architecture. John Cleese presented the clearest and most entertaining explanation of single level storage, object oriented architecture and RAID5 I have ever seen with out ever having the slightest clue what he was talking about.

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

You can download a copy (WMV file) at the following link.

reply

I just wonder if the quadature interference from the cross coupled bi-polar reluctance rotors will cause a noticeable oscillation around the theoretical point of intersection of Q and Z in the complex plane (as defined by Maxwell). Of course the added capacitance of the stager seven winding configuration will null out a certain percentage of that but.... :-)

Not quit as on-topic as this post, but you CNC boys should be aware of this one

and be sure to duck....

--.- Dave

Reply to
Dave August

I think I just finished writing the manual for it.

Gary H. Lucas

Reply to
Gary H. Lucas