RFQ

If you would like to quote a project of manufacturing an aluminum, knurled, thumbwheel, appxly 24mm OD x 3mm thk, qtys from 25 pcs to 150 pcs, drop me an email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and I'll email an RFQ w/ drawing.

On 25 May 2004 14:47:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (K) shouted from the rooftop:

One million dollars.

-Carl "If you don't have enemies, you don't have character"-Paul Newman

Reply to
Carl Byrns

$999,999 and I'll pay the shipping to lower 48.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Suggest you might try posting in the newsgroup < alt.machines.cnc >

But generally these type of things are often available off the shelf pre made, maybe look at McMaster Carr or some such supplier.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Same price, but I'll pay the shipping to the UK :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:28:57 +0100, Mark Rand shouted from the rooftop:

Lies, all lies. Don't listen to anyone else- unlike the other quotes, mine has no 'hidden' charges such as design fees, tooling charges, value-added tax, ect. I employ only the finest sweatshop labor- workers who know they have to produce or else. With the other guys, who knows?