Rivett 918 - dropbox files?

Hey guys, long time no see.

I took on a Rivett 918 project recently, looking for old catalogs etc. I figure there was probably a bunch in the dropbox. Is that gone away?

I don't need much for this 918, maybe an underdrive assembly, os part of one.

I do have some spares, including most of a compound, and a drum switch for 2-speed, 3ph motor

BTW, looks like the troll posts are thinned out. Probably the membership as well. I do see some familiar names. Heck even Gunner is still rollin' - Hey Gunner!

Reply to
Rex Burkheimer

Is this what you're looking for

, IIRC the original domain was worth a lot and the domain holder was persuaded to sell and so moved the dropbox to the new domain.

Reply to
David Billington

Reply to
Rex Burkheimer