Romanian hacker Vladuz controls eBay (at least parts of eBay Germany)

I wish I was in one of those states where the 200 dollar tax would get me into legally owning a tube. Different wipes for different calibers don't cost extra.

The strangest thing is that in Europe, sound suppression seems to be encouraged in some locales. Hollywood screwed us over big time.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Mark F wrote on Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:00:29 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

commits suicide"

There you go mark, advocating the outsourcing of Jobs for Americans.

pffffttth!

pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich We will drink no whiskey before its nine. It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 05:47:19 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Or Czech his life at the door.

Reply to
Larry Jaques