Sorta OT: UD / GRID Comment

Sorta OT because now that there is an official r.c.m team, it's sorta on topic too.

Hope I didn't offend anyone... Jumped off the team almost immediately after I found out our local group has a team. It was a decision to offend folks here or folks there... And there are 20,000 of "them" there so... Well... I'm not that big a guy to defend myself against 20,000.

Bottom line is that anyone on the project is helping to cure cancer, etc. A VERY good cause with no real costs to you as a donor.

For those of you who have not joined yet, JOIN! The project is worth the effort and will cause problems only to those who are running high-end graphical programs like games, etc. ...But you can turn off the program when you need to do that stuff. I've been running it on a few machines for

5 years without ANY problems regardless of whether the machine was fast, slow, new, old, etc.

Just check your corporate policy first... I don't want anyone fired because of it.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill