source for Tin needed

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for some pure tin, about 10 lbs. What sort of price should I expect to pay for that?

Any info on dealers in Canada or the US would be appreciated, or any alternative sources would be welcome.

Thanks, Kyle.

Reply to
KJM

McMaster-Carr

About USD $17/lb.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Try Ney Smelting in NY. Their pewter prices were much less than anyone else when I used to cast pewter. Not sure if they sell pure tin though. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

Reply to
Steve Smith