South Bend metal lathe

need help finding manual for a South Bend metal lathe model A 10-11 thanks R Thomas

There is an eBay store for Ozark Woodworker that may have your manual. I am not affiliated, just possibly a future customer when I finish restoring my 13" Rockwell planer.
Shawn

Call LeBlond Ltd. toll free 1-888-532-5663. They are located in Amelia, OH, near Cincinnati. I think they charged me $15.
Jim
-
there isn't a manual per se, there is the "how to run a lathe", and parts diagrams
Available from ebay or lindsay publications