Vegas at Christmas

Hey All, and specially Steve B.,

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions to the posting before it ran off the rails. I did look up the "Review-Journal's Best of Review" as Steve suggests, and it had most of what I was interested in. More than enough actually.

Take care.

We're outa here early Wednesday and gone for a week, so.......

Merry Christmas to All.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Enjoy, and hope you hit the big one.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

If you go next year, check with me. I have three vacation rentals on vrbo.com, and they are great for groups. You can save a lot over hotels, cook your own meals, and there's two pools and two spas. SE section close to airport.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B