Wanted Case 530 parts -California

A client wants parts for a Case 530, or a source for a bone yard.

Gunner

"The Democratic Party is the party of this popular corruption. The heart of the Democratic Party and its activist core is made up of government unions, government dependent professions (teachers, social workers, civil servants); special interest and special benefits groups (abortion rights, is a good example) that feed off the government trough; and ethnic constituencies, African Americans being the most prominent, who are disproportionately invested in government jobs and in programs that government provides.

" The Democratic Party credo is 'Take as much of the people's money as politically feasible, and use that money to buy as many of the people's votes as possible'. Tax cuts are a threat to this Democratic agenda. Consequently, Democrats loathe and despise them." -Semi-reformed Leftist David Horowitz

Reply to
Gunner

I've found the tractor salvage yards are linked together by internet way better than autos. I called for a part at a yard 100 miles from here. Fifteen minutes later he calls back and says its in Louisiana and "Do you want it shipped direct to you - same price?"

I got his email, now I just snap a pic of what I want and send off an email. Ain't 'puters great?

Anyway, I bet many yards in California do the same.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Its Iikley. But neither he nor I know of any such yards. Hence we are looking for some

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner