Welcome back Gunner

I'm basically a lurker here and seldom post but cannot help but to notice over the years that when someone starts a thread downing Gunner there seems to be quite a few people who join in for the kill. Now it looks like the vast majority have the same respect for Gunner and his politics as I do and that his detracters are really a minority. Kinds restores some of my faith in American people. Welcome back Gunner

Reply to
GMasterman

Glenn Ashmore

One shouldn't draw conclusions about percentages based on counting Usenet posts. I bet that most people who disagree with Gunner don't bother to debate because of his "take no prisoners" style of responding. And there's at least one guy who's saving his comments for the day when Gunner admits that despite his get-out-of-jail-free wake-up call, that he's still a slave to the Dale Gribble Healthy Living Plan. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk

right on brother!

Reply to
Duck Dog

Most don't frequent r.c.m. (m.s.), so most folks aren't exposed to his...debating tactics.

Does gunner ever take off his hat? ;-)

Reply to
Duck Dog

And may God bless.