What is it? LXIX

I was confused when I saw the dimensions--seemed too tall, but the input on cardboard divders was the final clue...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

396 looks like it might be used for storing grenades?
Reply to
kzinNOSPAM99

But for eggs. ;-)

I wonder if I'd gone to our librarian at work (I work for a farm newspaper in western Canada) she would have been able to ID it for me...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

No, the compartments are too small for grenades.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

Well, after a time the intended contents can become quite effective even if not of quite the same range... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

  • #394 is a rainbird (sprinkler head).

#395 is used by a bee-keeper to produce smoke.

#399 is an old-fashioned non-electric soldering iron.

earle

*
Reply to
Earle Jones
394 lawn sprinkler 399 soldering or brazing iron

others ?

Reply to
Mike Dworetsky
393 - is specifically a *herb* chopper....I have many examples

Jon

Reply to
jon.d2