Whats up in Alaska?

Governor Sara Palin just announced that she will resign her post at the end of july. Her press conference was rather rambling and imprecise as to her reason for quitting but it appears that this is A pattern for her behavior. She headed the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Committee and resigned after only A one year stint there. I'm sure there is more to this than meets the eye!

H.R. once upon A time, A guy asked A girl "will you marry me?'' The girl responded "no!" So the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing,hunting,golfing,drank lots of beer and farted whenever he wanted. The end.

Reply to
harleyron

I read it that harassment and lawsuits from the left were taking too much time and the state's money, as well as family money to defend. She had a good lt. gov. to hand off to. She said "I've done some good, but the future prospects are limited by the distractions." So she stepped aside to take some personal time, let things settle, and marshal her resources for 2010, or 2012. She'll be back. She's no quitter.

Reply to
RBnDFW