Who is it that sells short pieces of metal over the web?

Somewhere surfing the web I ran into a reference to www.metal?.net or so.
The place sells cut to length pieces of metal and does mail order.
I've tried googling and such but can't figure out what this companies
website is atm.
Does the partial name strike a bell in your head?
thanks,
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Speedy metals
Ignoramus31502
Wes, Try

Bob Swinney
Speedy metals
Robert Swinney
Hi Wes,
I don't know if you ever get down this way but you may find this of interest (located in Holland, MI):
I haven't bought anything from them yet, but I'll probably look into it if I need something better than mystery metal. They may ship too, it doesn't really say on their web page. You'll have to browse through their inventory/pdf to see what they currently have available.
Reply to
Leon Fisk
I believe you might be thinking of Metal Supermarkets.
Stuart
Reply to
Stuart Wheaton
Maybe
?
Reply to
Doug Miller
Beware, I hear that only the aluminum prices are up to date.
Randy
Reply to
Randy Replogle

jwdoylejr