Who needed the knee hndle for K&T#2? I got one

stripped #2 miller yesterdy before putting it in the scrpppers truck

Gunner, who just lost the ey key from the looks of it... "Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

SNIP

Your spell checker must have left at the same time, because I think you meant the Canadian key, eh?

VBG

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

commits suicide"

Yup..lost the "A" key. Im home now..that post was before I left LA this morning. Got to remember to bring down another keyboard.

Dropped it and it hit the corner of the small dorm sized reefer in my RV.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Yah A?

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

If that's a handwheel about 6" diamter, I might be able to use it on my Burke (see separate PM)

Reply to
Rex

Nope..its a crank. And I think its already spoken for. Im trying to catch up on my Email today.

Boris I think gets the #9 face mill, someone else gets the knee crank and so forth. Ive scanned the mail, but havnt responded to them yet..been swamped

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner