Why do equipment dealers hide their prices

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 16 Feb 2013

07:05:47 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Keeps the projects from becoming repetitious. No doubt. But then again you can charge "Custom Piece Rates". B-)

Like when a part would come through the shop "AOG" - Aircraft On Ground. "No Hurry, the plane is out of operation till they get this part ..."

pyotr filipivich

Considering the basic unit was $20,000 what was $500 to $1000 for custom extras?

They grounded the plane for a broken lavatory door latch?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"they will wait for us..... ain't goin no where."

.

Like when a part would come through the shop "AOG" - Aircraft On Ground. "No Hurry, the plane is out of operation till they get this part ..."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 25 Feb 2013

02:57:41 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

About normal.

If they didn't have one in stock. For some reason, just installing a hook and eye - or duck tape - just doesn't pass the FAA.

pyotr filipivich

The avionics I built had to withstand IIRC 30 g's in a belly landing without breaking loose to slam into the cockpit. Their seats isolated the aircrew from much of that shock.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Take off the door and tell everyone it's out of order. If they need to gp bad enough, they will find a way.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'd like to know what the original Soilax was, BEFORE its phosphate formula. Ostensibly it was soapless, sudsless, & non-alkaline, and it later switched to a phosphate formula, so I'd like to now what it was in the 1930s.

Robert (Hey, looks like I can use Deja Google again, and somehow I hit a thread with Lloyd in it!)

Reply to
docsuds

Now you could get all in one from Hello World Magazine. The Hello World Mag azine is a free online magazine which deals with fashion, beauty, homemade craft, recipe, entertainment, study, traveling and much more only for you. It would change your lifestyle.

mahamahafarhat