WWII era Submarine Training Manual Link

Hi all,

I had some time to blow this afternoon, and went surfing Wikipedia... and ended up at the periscope entry.

The 'External Links' that go with this entry contain this fascinating link to online WWII era Sub training manuals.

Haven't really had time to scrutinize them yet, but there looks to be hours of interesting reading.

Erik

Reply to
Erik

That looks cool. Thanks Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

After studying the Torpedo Data Computer section I'm really glad I got into military high tech repair -after- it changed to electronic computation and control.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

If you want to blow a LOT of time, get the simulator.

better than anything on TV

Reply to
Stupendous Man