WWII era Submarine Training Manual Link

Hi all,
I had some time to blow this afternoon, and went surfing Wikipedia...
and ended up at the periscope entry.

The 'External Links' that go with this entry contain this fascinating
link to online WWII era Sub training manuals.

Haven't really had time to scrutinize them yet, but there looks to be
hours of interesting reading.
Erik
Reply to
Erik
That looks cool. Thanks Karl
Reply to
kfvorwerk
After studying the Torpedo Data Computer section I'm really glad I got into military high tech repair -after- it changed to electronic computation and control.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
If you want to blow a LOT of time, get the simulator.
better than anything on TV
Reply to
Stupendous Man