Aluminium Rod

I am looking for some aluminium rod in 4x1000mm, 5x1000mm and 6x1000mm. Tried local shops but not found any. Can anybody suggest a good online
supplier? Or I live near York so if anybody knows a supplier in the area that would be great.
thanks
Gav
If you have a reasonable scrap merchant nearby give them a look. They often have all sorts of aluminium bar and rods.

Try a BIG B&Q (eg a B&Q Warehouse). They do several sizes of rod and tube. Not the cheapest place for such material but, if you only need small quantities....
--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk