Aluminium Rod

I am looking for some aluminium rod in 4x1000mm, 5x1000mm and 6x1000mm. Tried local shops but not found any. Can anybody suggest a good online supplier? Or I live near York so if anybody knows a supplier in the area that would be great.

thanks

Gav

Reply to
Gavin Metcalfe

If you have a reasonable scrap merchant nearby give them a look. They often have all sorts of aluminium bar and rods.

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Try a BIG B&Q (eg a B&Q Warehouse). They do several sizes of rod and tube. Not the cheapest place for such material but, if you only need small quantities....

Reply to
Brian Reay