Bean Time

There was an old fellow named Bean Who built a time-keeping machine. Don't ask him the hour - His clock has no power! So "Bean Time" lags behind Grenwhich Mean.

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

A gem. A true gem.

Reply to
Brian Reay

There was an old man named Airy, Who was not a poof but a fairy, He was called a has Bean, Tho' he's still a fey Queen, And now he is just somewhat scarey

Cheers

-- Dave "Industria, arte, prudentia"

Reply to
Dave Jones

I posted this a while ago, so forgive the repeat, but . .

To the tune of The Adams Family

The Chippenham CBer Thinks he's the king round here But we've got more to fear Cos Queen's the more likelee

His father is his brother His sister is his mother And they all shag each other When not on their CB

I think that on the whole He's just a sad old troll Who's probably on the dole Paid for by you and me.

So, rid us of this Ham As quickly as you can Kill-file him, and we can Get back to sanitee

:-) Dave

Reply to
Dave

Any doubts that Mr.Jeffree is anything but a _LOSER_ who resorts to infantile outbursts to justify himself is thereby dispelled.

Mr.Jeffree is a trader whose goods are overpriced. The electronics in his stepper motor controllers are only a little more complex than those in pocket calculators sold in your local petrol station for £2-99p

Caveat emptor.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

A cynical trader is Tony, No bona-fides, only baloney. His stance to his clients - All childish defiance, All whingeing, all sneering, all moany.

To gullible punters, the tempter, Yet manners are rude and unkempt, or Is hiking his prices For two-quid devices, The moral is, "Caveat Emptor".

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Would you like to re-read this sentence again??

Obviously English isn't your first language ??

No twonk your the loser 'yet again', if you paid £2.99

They are only £0.99 at Texaco.

L - O - S - E - R

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

VERY GOOD I like it........ as a verse........ but it does nothing to change the fact that he's quids in better than you .

When that clapped out Caviler has failed it's MOT yet again and Mr Jeffree [ to you ] drives by in his nice new shiny motor please be sure to have a good rhyme ready

If you could perhaps find a professional post writing verse then perhaps the tables could be turned, then again...................

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Hell the inline cellular jammers we make are less complicated than a tesco calculator and they sell for £30,000....who is the loser? me who get's the 30K or the person that buys it because there isn't anybody else doing it? It's called a free market economy or invitation to treat... Nobody is forced to buy anything.If Tony J can get £10 for something worth 50p I'd say that makes him a shrewd businessman not a loser at all.

cheers D

Reply to
Dalton

Looks like you may be joining exalted company in the Association of Cynical Traders.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

John Stevenson, "Shite-Mouth", his buddy, Whose speech is all "Wanker!" and "Bloody!", Drives clients away, On any good day - His mind is all cesspits and muddy.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Actually the term isn't businessman but Cynical Trader according to our Gareth. Little does Gareth realise that we mere mortal traders who have been blessed by his wit [ nearly spelt that wrong ] wear this term like a badge of courage. To be able to join the ranks of a Cynical Trader is no mean feat, there are many pitfalls and tests on the path to righteousness. The wobblie handshake really takes some learning, it's possible to put someone's eye out if you get it wrong.

Because of Gareth's lowly place in the pecking order of life, Tony has generously agreed to take donations on his stand at Harrogate, and has agree to place a piss pot on his stand for donations for Gareth. Please give generously, foreign coins, used condoms, used syringes etc will be gratefully received. As an incentive for giving generously you will be given a photo of Gareth [anyone of a nervous disposition - please don't ask for one ] For the first person to spot Gareth at the exhibition there is a prize of a first edition copy of Rhyming Verses by J R Hartley.

This offer does not apply to Sid and Ernie on the doors as they will have an unfair advantage. Neither does this offer apply to any Blackgates staff.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

And Blackmore, the third of the trio, Is childish and silly, con brio. "The Three Cuss-Me-Tears" All insults and jeers, Lash out with their tongues, Ah! Poor me O!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Sounds like a fair description. Who needs bloody clients anyway, they only get in the way of playing. How can I get to grips with my new gearcutter when these wankers keep coming in the shop thrusting wads of cash at me ??

Talking of cesspits - are we meeting for lunch........................

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

In place of D'Artagnan is Howard, A snivelling also-ran coward. The pictures he paints "Would wind" up the saints, By sneering 'n' jeering, he's powered.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Apprentice at sneering is Brian, To wind up all-comers, he's tryin' No Morse 12's for he, Too thick (or LA-zy?) To save face he blusters with lyin'.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Does the dole office know you are wasting our money. '

Why don't you get a job, I hear there's a position for a Poet Lariat

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Don't give up the day job........

Reply to
steve h

What bloody day job? His correct title is 'Government Artist'

He draws the dole.

He's been off work 4 years with a broken flask.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Looks like he can rub off Poet too... Couple more weeks and he'll be down to goat-sucker in waiting.

Gotta admire the bloke's hypocrisy tho' - driveling on about cowardice from behind a pseudonym. Those feet must be shot full of holes by now...shame his head isn't.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard