brass bolts

Any one know where i can buy metric brass(M3/4 )roundhead'ed or pan head slotted screws , or failing that BA ones without big postage charges. Thanks guys.

Reply to
Motor

I think RS do these, and thier postage isn't a rip off.

Regards

Kev>Any one know where i can buy metric brass(M3/4 )roundhead'ed or pan

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Try an electrical factors, M4 brass pan head should be a stock item, M3 possibly also.

Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech

EKP Supplies have a good selection of BA sizes.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Got a job lot of 6" brass oil pressure gauges, that go like hot cakes to the washer josher 's !

You come across a raised hand start for a PJW i'm all ears.

Richard Chuchill.

Reply to
Motor

No such luck. I've got the overhead gear (no crankshaft sprocket) for Lister HA2 and for one of the newer 'flat top' Listers - TS2?, if you think it's worth adapting them.

Not sure of the connection to brass bolts, though

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech