Bridget locomotive

I'm hoping someone on here can help. Whilst browsing the Reeves stand at the recent Bristol Show, I noticed the gunmetal castings they had for the brass edging strips to go around the firebox cladding, which are then polished up etc. I hope someone can work out from this the part I'm taking about!!! Anyway, the looked about the right size to perform the same function on the pair of Conways I'm building with a mate, but I'd like to see a drawing of the part to confirm. So, if anyone has either the ME's or drawings for Bridget, could they scan/photocopy the relevant part - all costs etc would be reimbursed.

Cheers

Alastair

PS - John S - I saw your CNC'd X3 mill on the Arc Euro trade stand - what sort ball-park figure did the conversion cost, and how much was your own manufacture compared to bought in parts etc? Very impressive.

Reply to
Alastair

In message , Alastair writes

Have you considered taking strips of 'guilders metal' (a malleable grade of brass) and forming them over a block?

Reply to
Mike H