Colchester Student Lathe

Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a Colchester Student Lathe (6) they could e-mail me?

--
Pete123456
On or around Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:48:29 -0600, Pete123456

6?
The way mine's wired, you wouldn't want yours done...
However, I think there may be one in the instructions for the standard setup.
I tried to send the diagram but it bounced..........
--
Roland Craven
Nr. Exeter, Devon, UK