Cruelty to ORSM

Will all you naughty, naughty boys please stop being nasty to our ORSM*.

A little bird tells me that the RSPCA is gathering information for a possible prosecution on the grounds of "cruelty to a dumb animal"; you have been warned!

Cheers Brian

  • ORSM = Our Resident Social Misfit

PS. It is nice to see that at least one police force appears to be on the ball.

Reply to
brian

Stupid boy.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Lighten up Gareth. Relax a bit and go get a pint.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

You were not mentioned in the OP, so how do you explain your earlier post thus...

And what of this >Perhaps so.

Reply to
Stephen Howard

You load of bastards... I just got through quarenteening all the infected threads and now you start a new one.

BUGER

add "ORSM" to list.

-- Jonathan

Davrian 8, BMW M3 Remove AT to reply