Cynical Traders Transport

I have a motor for Peter Neill in the van, and Tim Leech has his tooling cabinets.

Had a fairly good round trip via Preston brook, Newton Heath and Castleford, the van is in for a new gearbox on the 10/11th January, apparently they have a weak spot on the 3rd/4th gear shaft bearing, which is where the one went on the last (Renault) van as well.

All under warranty fortunately!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Peter thank you very much indeed for picking this up for me. Hopefully I can come and collect it sometime over the Christms break if that is ok with you? Will mail you later when I get home. Currently having a fairly mad morning getting last production orders out of the door before we shut at noon and go down the pub!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

If you are quick, Martin Perman has offered to take it over to Suffolk over the Xmas break and you can collect from him.

You'll need to let me know in time for the motor to go from my van to the AstraVan which goes to Bedford tonight which is just round the corner from Martin P.....

Peter

Prepair Ltd

That would be even better:) I'm not sure where Martin is or where he is going to be in Suffolk, but I am sure he will let me know! In which case I will take you both up on the kind offer. Thanks again

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

OK, I'll transfer it to the other van and let Martin know to collect it from our son's place tonight or tomorrow.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

If the battery charger market ever goes downhill you could always start a haulage company (or should that be "logistics company" now)

-you seem to get enough practice!

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele