De-misting a sand blaster window

My Guyson sand blasting cabinet is excellent, but the perspex window constantly mists up externally from my breath. Especially in the
current cold weather it becomes a right pain, but even in more normal times it's a problem. I have thoughts of installing some sort of blower to give a cross draught, possibly with a heater, but cannot find anything small enough not to be cumbersome.
Any suggestions welcome, but lets not start a heavy breathing thread!
AWEM
Andrew Mawson wrote:

Isn't there something that you can spray on to prevent misting like motorcyclists use to prevent their visors fogging? I'm thinking vaseline, but probably wrong...
--
bigegg

bigegg wrote :

Washing up liquid, wiped on then polished off is what I use on the visor.
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

I have a couple of 24v dc 0.33A tangential blowers. Outlet is 210mm wide by 25mm high. Fan is about 40 diameter. Overall mount area about 25 x 100 weight 400g. If any good you can have one for the postage. They are ex photo copier. I am in Cheltenham.
Richard

window
normal
thread!
about
Richard, many thanks, you have mail!
AWEM

I would have thought a computer fan would do the job. Something off an old power supply or cpu. My video card even has a diddy one mounted on it.
--
Dave Baker

A little neat washing up liquid rubbed on stops the misting for quite a while. Isn't that what posh divers use on the inside of their goggles - common ones use spit :-)
Julian.

In the early days of high speed experimental jets the Yanks used Drene shampoo. I wonder if it's still available :-)) Henry
Julian wrote:

I have some of the hydrophobic liquid (I can't remember the name and the label is missing, so not a good sales pitch) designed for car windscreens, shower doors, binoculars etc. If you want I can stick a small vial in the post for you to try.
On 12 Feb, 11:54, Cliff Ray <namnocATgotadslcouk> wrote:

Rain-X Anti Fog: http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/rain-x/anti-fog.aspx but washing up liquid may work just as well, that's what I used to use on my visor.

Are you calling me common?
Cliff Coggin.

or garden?
Julian.

No they're gnomes <g>
Cliff.

Oh gnome they're not!
Julian.
Andrew Mawson formulated the question :

Something like a motorcycling mask, so your breath is diverted down towards your neck, rather than straight forwards at the visor?
--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)