ER40 backplate mounted chuck

No connection in any way whatsoever to the company, but I just noticed on the back of this month's rag that Chester are doing a 5" ER40 backplate-mounted chuck, including nut and spanner for 28 quid including postage & VAT.

It is on their website, but differently-priced and deeply hidden (have to search for ER40).

May be of some use to someone...

Reply to
John Montrose

Now if ER40 collets were cheaper......

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Hi Charles There is, or at least was, a chap called Hugh who imports ER40 collects direct. Check E-Bay for cheap lathes and mills with a "buy now price".. One of them is him. Sorry to Warco Chester etc for mentioning their nemesis. He comes with a completely "neutral" recommendation, I have had no dealings with him, personally. T.W.

Reply to
the wizard