Free for collection - 1.2m steerable dish.

Channelmaster steerable dish, polar mount, 76cm wall / floormount and other mechanical bits. Was going to tip it till I saw the prices on

where they want UKP39.95 just for the feed support boss!

There is no electrical or electronic stuff with this, just the mechanics. Some screws, nuts and bolts may be missing.

It was removed from the house of a deceased friend some five years ago and has been in my garden shed since. Now it is in the way.

I thought I'd offer it here where someone might understand what it is before I offer it on Freecycle.

Collect from Preston, Lancs. area.

My reply-to address * is* valid.

Reply to
brightside S9