Small 71/4 locomotive

I'm looking at building a small 71/4 gauge tender engine.I'm not keen on inside cylinders so I've been thinking of the Jim Vass BR class 2. I think Reeves do a GWR mogul. I've seen pictures of Gresley Moguls as well but I can't find a supplier of parts or drawings for them. Anyone got any experience of the above or any other recomendations.

regards

Dave Burrage

Reply to
david.burrage