gas jets

I'm looking to source some 0,2mm gas jets (threaded 1ba to fi burner housing). These seem to be a standard item but I can't find a supplier and I need around 50 of them - can anyone help?

Reply to
steamer

You might have to 'chat up' a Corgi (now Gas-safe) engineer as many suppliers of anything to do with gas are starting to only supply registered installers. The jets you want could well be boiler pilot jet size. Many of the jets I've seen have rectangular openings but presumably something with the same CSA as a 0.2mm dia hole will suit your application. hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Have a look here

and download the AMAL Gas burner jets item. The download seems a bit buggered as it doesn't have an extension so I had to save it to disc and rename it with a .JPG extension. The type 187 jet given on page 2 is 1BA, you'll have to work out or ask them which has the size you want.

Shame they used to have them as PDF files buty recently they changed them to JPEGs.

Reply to
David Billington

Actually that file is a PDF so it should be renamed to have a PDF extension. I just noticed my system recognised it as a PDF regardless of the extension and opened it with the PDF viewer hence the pages.

Reply to
David Billington

Many thanks for the suggestions, the AMAL site looks just the job, and by an amazing coincidence they're address is about 5 miles away from me!

I must have entered the wrong keywords in my search though, as it didn't crop up on any of my attempts.

Reply to
steamer